My weekend of eating

Just a quick post today to share some foodie photos from my weekend of eating!  On Friday night we went down to the Borders to visit my family and had a lovely meal, cooked by my mum.  We started off  with my mum's speciality "Cheese Bomb" (cream cheese, cheddar, shallots and LOTS of garlic) - it's yummy and my mum serves it with crackers and nibbles. 

We then had amazing roast lamb (home-grown from Cammerlaws Farm) which was deliciously tender.  To finish, my mum's home-made Orkney fudge ice-cream which is to die for! 




And not to be outdone, my dad sorted us all out with espressos from his fancy coffee machine!



Sunday: Feeling a little ropey today after a night out with the girls!  It was my friend Lindsay's birthday and, as always, she put on an amazing spread.  Hubby also a little delicate as the football team he manages won 4-1 yesterday!


Sadly for my head today, this also included several very boozy (but yummy)cocktails!



Hubby just made me a sausage roll though, so all is well with the world!

Comments

Popular Posts