Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Total Food Geeks Edinburgh - Open Night

I wasn't sure what to expect when I turned up at the Total Food Geeks Edinburgh open night this evening in Underdogs, and I have to admit I was a little nervous and felt a bit out of my depth.  I'm happy to say I couldn't have been more wrong - everyone was so nice and welcoming!  It was great to meet so many lovely like-minded people, simply sitting around and chatting about the thing we love most - FOOD!  I was especially loving the fact that one foodie turned up with some bacon-flavoured mayo and deep fried peanuts (with shells on) to try!   

Something I've been reading lots about this week is supper clubs, and I'm keen to learn more about these and maybe even attend one sometime soon.  Recommendations welcome!

I will definitely be attending future TFGE events and look forward to meeting more Edinburgh foodies soon.  Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment